Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PUPPY!

am happy to announce a new addition to the Ridd family... we got a puppy! We have been wanting one for a long time & finally decided that we are at a good point in our lives to bring one home. We have been studying breeds for awhile now and have had our hearts set on a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The people we adopted her from claim that she is a pure bred Staffie, but we are pretty sure she is a mix. All we know is that she is absolutely adorable & has already proven to be a great dog! She is about 6 months old, and constantly wants to be wherever we are...if you sit down, she will immediately climb in your lap. I told Will he could name her... so, we've been calling her "Bob". If anyone has any better suggestions, I am sort of hoping to change his mind. If not, it's kind of starting to grow on me. Anyway, on to the important part - pictures!



I tried to fix the red-eye in this one, so her eyes look a little creepy...





That's right, she's a Colts fan! Good Girl :)




I'm sure there will be many, many more pictures of her to come! Hooray for puppies!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

So cute! We don't have a Bob Ridd yet so that is good. I like more involved dog names - I have always really wanted to name a dog Mr. Boogins. When we got our Basset Hound I couldn't talk Alan in to the Mr. Boogins so we went with Beauregard or Beau for short. I can't wait for more pictures!!

doug said...

I love this puppy! I can't wait to meet her!

Why not name her Peyton? :)

Stilovich Family said...

Yey!!! I am so glad to see that you have turmed into a crazy dog lady too! Maybe one day my little Maggie and "Bob" can play!!! Is is a boy or a girl? Congrats on your new family member! Dogs are soooo much fun!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!