Monday, October 27, 2008

Upside-down, Inside-out & Backwards

For those of you who don't already know, Will and I have decided to move back to Utah. In fact, I have already been living in Utah for 2 weeks now - Will won't be joining me until the end of this week. I had to hurry out to start a new job, and Will had to stay to give his current employer more time to find a replacement (his shoes are a little harder to fill than mine!) So, here I am, back in Utah, back in parent's house (temporarily), learning a new job, FREEZING, drying up, and miles away from my hubby. Hence the name of this post.

Ok, so it's not all that bad. My new job is going great, it's nice to be back around family & friends, it's not really that cold, the fall colors are gorgeous right now, and I will have my husband back in 4 days.

I miss you honey!

8 comments:

Jolene said...

I'm not sure if I am glad that you are back in Utah. On the one hand, it was great to see you last week when we were there and we do get to Utah more often than we do CA. On the other hand, I had all kinds of plans for great trips to Santa Barbara and you guys were my "in".

Maybe this will all work out for us anyway (after all, I'm sure that this is all about us)because surely you will tire of the snow around January and have the need to come to sunny Arizona for a visit!

King Jimmie said...

Well, we're happy to have you back! And I can't wait til your hubby gets here! And it's been warm! Spoiled... ;)

Kate said...

Ahh, lucky you! It must be really great to be back among family and friends. We look forward to seeing you and Will over the Christmas holiday. Stay warm and enjoy those fall colors!

doug said...

Haha - living in SB sorta whimped you up, I think. I never would have thought I'd hear you complain about cold wintry weather, Snowboardy McCrazy. Anyway, I think once Will joins you, and you get into your own apartment, it will all settle in and you'll be upside-up, inside-in and frontwards again! Welcome back - wait, can you welcome someone back to somewhere where you aren't?

Stilovich Family said...

oh, I am a little jelous! Living without a hubby during a movie is tough though (I did it for 3 months..just me and the 2 kids in Colorado and Taylor in NM)It's been so long since I have seen you (I think it was your shower and grandma's house) So I hope we can see each other over Thanksgiving. Tell your family Hi from us! Enjoy the weather... I wish it were a little colder here right now, I am listening to my Christmas music already but I need some weather to back me up!

King Jimmie said...

"Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Southern California once, but leave before it makes you soft."

- Baz Lurhman


You failed.

Kjirsten said...

That's so awesome that you work with Kara! She is a cutie. I keep telling her I need to come in for a check-up so when I get around to it I guess I will see you there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Micki- I hope getting to see your husband again was a great reunion! We just made our blog private. Send me your email address so I can add you to my viewers!
maxfieldnatalie@yahoo.com
See ya in blog town soon!