Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's really real!

Well Ladies and Gentleman...it's official! Lake Town Bicycles has begun advertising! For those of you who don't know- my husband and his cousin, Phil are going to open a bike shop. I have yet to post anything about this exciting venture because it hasn't really seemed real to me I guess... until now.

The guys have been working really hard to get everything in order, and today they officially announced to the world that they are on their way! The shop is located on 9000 south and 1500 west, and will be opening in May. Yee Haw!

3 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

Congrats! How exciting! I a sure my dad will becomea loyal customer :) That's awsome! I hope all go well with it (I am sure it will)!

Jolene said...

Yeah for Will and Phil! It was so great to be with you guys last week. Of course we really want the business to get off and running so you can make lots of money and have lots of babies and bring them on lots of vacations to their Uncle and Aunt's house in Arizona!

doug said...

I would TOTALLY buy a bike there!

Good work, Will! I can't even begin to imagine taking all this on, and I'm very impressed and proud that you've made your dream a reality! I can't wait to actually visit the shop in August! :)