Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Bloggers!

Hi Y'all!  The Ridd's now have a blog page!  We have really enjoyed being able to keep up with the happenings of friends and family through their blogs, so we decided to jump on the wagon and create our own.  Since we don't have kids yet, there probably won't be much on here that's too exciting, but at least I'll have something to do at work while I'm waiting for my boss to catch up with me :)  No idea how to do anything cool on here yet, so stay tuned.  Here we go!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so happy you are doing it - I wish everyone would! My family has used a blog for almost three years now to keep track of what everyone is doing and I love it. Of course I have my own blog too and I probably share way too much on it but I still love it.

I can't wait to hear about your happenings! Especially what it is like for you to have a thirteen year old stay for a week! Don't mince words just because I will be reading! :)

Jolene said...

Was I really the first one to comment? I feel very special about that!

doug said...

Hooray! I'm so excited you guys have a blog now! In fact, I've already RSS'd it and you're at the very top of my Google homepage!!!! :)